Cloneable RPG Sessions Sheets - Talents and Skills INCLUDED!

ALL THE SHINY NEW SHEETS! EeEeEeEe (insert excited squeal here)

Let me know if there’s anything wonky with the links, I did a bad job copy/pasting probably and blame this migraine.

5 Likes

EeEeEeEe (more excite squeal) I’ve gotten a lot of feedback through DMs and I’m so happy people are finding this to be super useful! I’ve been asked if we’ll ever go back and add modifiers: Maybe! I’m currently in cahoots with a few other people busy planning a High Republic meta, so maybe when that’s off the ground and live, I can revisit these sheets and add those modifiers. Until then, if you don’t know how to do it, head on over to the RPG Sessions Discord for help. :) :heart:

4 Likes

I actually have a tutorial video on modifiers! It’s in the #other-resources channel on the RPG Sessions discord, but if forums allow upload of mp4 files, I’ll share it in this thread after work

3 Likes

You may be able to just post the link to the discord hosted .mp4 and it should embed all the same!

2 Likes

(hopefully this works)
BUT! Video tutorial for adding modifiers to RPG Sessions character sheets. I believe in the video, I added modifiers to a piece of armour, but it’s the same process for, say, making grit modify the character’s strain.
Feel free to ping me with any questions about the app!

1 Like

@Sammi, that links directly to the server, and if you aren’t part of the server it won’t work. Here is the link to the video itself:

3 Likes

I think this might be the last one? Mystic Seer!

2 Likes

@Miami, the Assassin Bounty Hunter has a mislabeled talent. Quick Draw is labeled Quick Strike (row 2, far right column).

Thank you! I’ll have that fixed.

Fixed that talent issue with Assassin and finally got around to including Seer on the list. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone know if possible to import 2 talent sheets into one character? Pointer to instructions?

I’m not sure it’s possible at this point, but you can always copy/paste from one talent tree to the other (which I acknowledge is a total pain to do xD)

Maybe try Oggdude, if it let’s you choose two talent trees and then import to sessions?

Demolitionist is slightly wrong, Improved Improvised Detonation (bottom-left) isn’t attached to anything.

Thank you! I’ll get that fixed!

1 Like

We’re now featuring this amazing resource as a whole page on the site!

7 Likes

Hi all! Thanks to the generosity of Ragdoll#2400, I’ve included a cloneable sheet that lists ALL the available force powers and their upgrade trees. Although as a note of warning: XP costs for a few of the force powers may not be accurate (these values were adjusted for a certain campaign). But it sure beats typing things out by hand!

https://app.rpgsessions.com/char/ffg-sw/player/604bcaa7b460910011c3aa70

Bounty Hunter, Martial Artist, Precision Strike (Supreme) reflects the Simple version. Change to “When this character inflicts a Critical Injury with an unarmed attack, may suffer 3 strain to change the result to any Hard (:eD::eD::eD:) Critical Injury.”

Most of the entire list is broken, not pulling up anything in RPGsessions. Someone involved in its creation told me they think it’s because one of the original creator’s RPGses account is gone. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Are the links broken on this page on the site?: Character Templates (swrpgcommunity.com)

Aha! No, those links work.
Wonder what the diff is?