Character Art Thread

Heres Cynthiana! Pink saber and all!

4 Likes

They used this design in the Mandalorian. Greef Karga is talking to him at minute 14, just before Din walks in sporting his new Beskar armor.

2 Likes

Had some art done by a friend of an old party of mine.

Artist: jaborski_

3 Likes

Another commission from Kevin Costa! This time my PC known as Loko Deeps. He is a Hired Gun (Marauder, Enforcer).

Loko Deeps is a grizzled Gungan warrior. He operates as a mercenary awaiting the day he can return home to rescue his family from the Imperial work camps. His expertise lies in melee, blasters, and being too tough to die.

When my player came up with the character idea, we decided Loko came from a bit more remote Gungan group who still practiced a lot of the more traditional customs. To that end, I suggested he could have a macuahuitl as a weapon and family heirloom.

12 Likes

A Lothcat that I drew

A biut of info of how this Kitty came about; I cannot draw worth crap whatsoever. but somehow I opened up my art software, GIMP and started doodling at random. So here is my little Tooka, loafing with a leg sticking out, and a blep of a tongue!

I still ask myself, how I was able to make this

And yes my handwriting sucks

6 Likes

And here is the last of my current group of three PCs.

Gloknar, a Gotal engineer formerly working for the Empire. He left their employ after discovering he is Force-sensitive. He’s now on a personal quest for knowledge and enlightenment to reconcile the dichotomy of science and magic. Engineer (Scientist, Force-Sensitive Emergent)

In our game, he has yet to pick up any Force powers, but Move is on his short list along with Manipulate. Here he is fixing or building a droid.

Artwork again by Kevin Costa

7 Likes

Love it. I appreciate the species choice as well.

1 Like

Meet my sniper from Star Wars the Old Republic, yes I renamed the file to Hiriko, but that’s a writing projec character who uses this image as well for what she looks like.

My sniper in The Old Republic on the imperial side is named Xikiohi and I just LOVE the Dark Side Corruption look

2 Likes

I made a new character last night in Skyrim, but she doesnt have a name yet. She is a Tooka though

2 Likes

One of my players photoshops pics of our group from art she finds atound the net.

So I present the crew of The Fateweaver.

L-r
Jeerha Tolar, Hican Matsu, Nawara Bastra, Atelia Tachi, Naiem Lakahsa

5 Likes

Here is my current character in a new Old Republic campaign. A sith pureblood. Been wanting to show off this eccentric individual for a while. Art done by Kevin Costa.

6 Likes

Very impressive. Like the look of the all black outfit. Definitely gives off Sith vibes.

Oh hey look, I gave Tanith a Lightsaber!.. and Force Lightning

3 Likes

My latest character art, her name is Tika, she is a Tooka {yes there is a spelling error here or there, but then the Tooka never were solid when it came to spelling so I figure its a disadvantage for her ?}

2 Likes

Another commission piece done by Kevin Costa. This time my Wife’s character.

Chia - The Iron Aleena

Leader of the Inglorious Mercenary Company and certified badass. She sports top of the range vacuum sealable armor, a combat shield and a shoulder mounted high powered rifle that snipes fools all over the battlefield. Adorned with a necklace of teeth made from the countless beasts that wanted her as their next meal.

7 Likes

One question: How does she stay on her feet with all that weight? :D

1 Like

Brawn 4 and Force: Enhance

XD

Commission by me; art by kromnz.deviantart.com/

This was my commission of my first Star Wars RPG character, created in circa '90-'91.

His name is Baron Darklighter, here as a Lieutenant in the Rebel Alliance, a pilot and SpecOp Team Leader. I know some of you won’t think the name is original, but he was created before the EU really took off, so the only ones who knew the name Darklighter were the serious fans who had read the Novelization of A New Hope…so there. Originally it was a test to see how much the GM, who I had just met, really knew about Star Wars, which he passed with flying colors. I came in saying my dude’s name was Biggs Darklighter, and the GM said “No, he is still in the Academy at this point”. However, I liked the last name, and then settled on Baron as a first name because I thought it sounded cool phonetically.

2 Likes

The three PCs from my ongoing Edge of the Empire game. Scroll up to see the illustrations for the individual characters.

Artwork again by Kevin Costa.

Gloknar Spleetor, gotal engineer formerly for the Empire.

Loko Deeps, gungan warrior and mercenary.

Kol Varro, human jetpack racer.

2 Likes