Character Art Thread

A place to share found or commissioned art for PCs and NPCs

1 Like

Wlebbesykk “Nurt” Nurtaunn, Mountain Nikto Nuna wrangler.
Commission from the always great Will Nunes
Nurt runs a small nuna ranch in Taleucema, supplying the local arena for Nuna ball and selling meat and eggs. An attack on the arena devastated his stock and desperation made him more willing to engage in questionable work.

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

New nunes!

10 Likes

Collection of Will Nunes art that I found:
Gallery linked to in reddit post:
http://myvogonpoetry.com/misc/nunesgallery/
Original Reddit post

4 Likes

Someone (@Matope ) posted this of a Geonosian on the Discord. Really cool.

2 Likes

Nautolan Inquisitor by /u/moraskya

1 Like

An ARC trooper PC inspired by a Sabaton song. The picture is from XCOM 2’s photobooth feature, using one of the Clone Trooper mods.

1 Like

By Matthew Sargent

2 Likes

This thread is still the best. Came here from the dying FFG fora just to say that.

3 Likes

4 Likes

New Nunes!

10 Likes

How do I find this Nunes? I want to commission some character art.

1 Like

https://willnunesart.com/
He’s been very booked up lately so there will probably be some delay before he could get to yours, but it’s worth it.

2 Likes

I love Solo: A Star Wars Story’s concept art.

7 Likes

I’m not sure where I got this pic from originally, and sadly I have no idea who the artist is to credit them. It was likely the character art thread from the FFG boards where I got it. I just love what the illustration evokes.

In your mind, what is the character concept here? Gentledroid bounty hunter? Weapon dealer? Bodyguard? Obviously it’s a BX droid from the Clone War, but it is definitely reprogrammed and repurposed. Or maybe it is not. Maybe it thinks it is disguised.

If this was your PC, what would it be?

I’m thinking Soldier: Vanguard, Scavenger. Lanzar Fusilado, for it no longer has a droid designation, is a capable fighter and teammate. As a droid, it has a deeper connection to the mechanical and can tweak its weapons and gear to get the most out of them.

I like art threads, but I would like to see them have a little more purpose than just showing off art.

6 Likes

An old picture still in progress and close to complete. My Jedi turned owner of a starship construction yard, Cynthiana of House Kuat.

5 Likes

This is an illustration of one of my PCs: Kol Varro, jetpack racer. I commissioned it this past week, and the completed piece cam to me this morning. Great stuff.

Kol Varro is a young and brash, but friendly, jet pack pilot in the Gaulus racing circuits. A hotshot flier, his antics have put him in debt to retired pirate prince Shann Fhear. His expertise lies in jet pack flying and mechanics, and fearlessly pushing the limits.

The artist is Kevin Costa.

His artstation portfolio is here… Kevin Costa

10 Likes