End of the Line - An Unofficial Guide for the Minos Cluster

It started as a request to do planet pages for the worlds of the Minos Cluster from the West End Games Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters.

Flipping through my copy, I thought, “Hey, this could be cool to transcribe and (where necessary) convert to the FFG system. Most of the work’s done for me. How hard could it be?”

Now, about two and a half months later, here it is!

End of the Line features–

• An overview of the Minos Cluster
  • Detailed profiles on the ten most prominent planets of the Minos Cluster
  • Story ideas tailored to each planet
  • Profiles on prominent personalities within the region
  • A five-part outline for a campaign that sees the Rebellion move to action within the Minos Cluster

End of the Line on mySWRPG

6 Likes

Incredible work. LOVE seeing SWG represented on the cover. If I can ask - what’s the original art for the background on the cover? Love the building designs.

Something I found 3-4 years ago. Nerdy digression: the first campaign I ever played in this system was set in the Minos Cluster. I adapted one of my old SWG characters as my character (the one on the cover), and made a cover for the character folder I put together. Found that background that I thought matched the description of Gallisport, and used it. When I decided to make this sourcebook, I figured there was no point reinventing the wheel, and used those same elements.

On my phone right now, but I’ll try to isolate it and post it later.