Extra Stuff & Splat

Could someone please offer a list of the extra splat you get in the AoR sourcebooks i.e Smugglers book gives you HYperspace stuff, Showdowns & Heists, Endless Vag (is it?) gives you the extra stuff for Crowds & Urban Spaces. Then I can consider picking up the books (if they’re ever available again)

Can someone let me know why we use the word splat for the career books?

coz when you throw the entire piled collection on the table it goes splat as it expels the air beneath it :smiley: … it’s also a term ported over from the original forums… I have no idea who first coined the phrase tbh

OK, I will henceforth call them thonk books cause that’s the noise they make to me :grinning:

2 Likes

After googling:

2 Likes

I have the .pdf’s of all of the splat books, and I edited their file names to help me better remember which book has what. Though I’m likely not allowed to share the actual pdf’s with you, I don’t see the harm in uploading the screenshot of said naming system, as it effectively answers your question.Splat!

EDIT: Just noticed ‘Players Guide to Lesser Known things’ got caught in there. That isn’t official content, it’s a fan-made quick reference that lists page numbers to all the most important resources spread across the 18 Splatbooks. That’s not something you need to worry about buying or anything.

2 Likes

The same goes for Operational Costs. :slight_smile:

That one I had specifically marked as Homebrew in the collection, so I didn’t feel the need to clarify.