GSA, D20 Radio, and the Community GM Holocron

“I never listen to the Order 66 podcast, cos I literally only just discovered it.”

Anyhoo, I’ve just started listening to them from the start (only just got to the ep13, when the EotE CRB came out, lol), and all throughout Dave and Chris keep referring to community resources like the GSA, and the Community GM holocron.
But it would seem the old adage that once something is on the Internet there’s no getting rid of it is far from true, as these things seem to no longer exist.

Anybody know of they were saved, transfered, or copied to somewhere else?

Hi, were you ever able to find the community GM Holocron? I’ve just gone through exactly the same process and am trying to find it myself, but no luck so far. If you did and could share it with me, it would be much appreciated!

Alas, I did not.
Do please me know if you have any more luck than me though.

The GSA went defunct and now most results turn up in a 404. I think (but not entirely certain) that most of it migrated to d20radio.com, which is still active but doesn’t cover Star Wars as much as it once did.

I vaguely remember them talking about the community holocron, which leads me to think it may have been on Google+, which is now also defunct. A lot of RPG fandoms used G+ for stuff that’s now all lost or had to migrate elsewhere.