Hello there!

I’ve been frantically trying to screen-capture all of my private messages before the end. Lots of important stuff in there…

3 Likes

Never even thought of this. Thanks. I just got back from reading through my personal messages seeing if I needed to copy and paste some stuff to a document.

3 Likes

Greetings! You might know me, but youi also might not know me, I know @P-47Thunderbolt does…

Yes, I am Ni Fang from the old FFG forums. I have the forum archive redirect for my own forum too. IU am not sure how active I can be here, but I am also setting up, with P-47’s wonderful advice and aid ,a Play by Post discord RP for Star Wars RPG {all 3 game lines}

Speaking of which, is there a place to advertise such games ?

EDIT: Oh whoop, nevermind, i see P-47 has posted our ad already! Wonderful wonderful!

9 Likes

Hey y’all, just came over from ffg forums. Kept the same name.

8 Likes

Welcome, welcome!
The more the merrier! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings, i am another one who moved from the FFG forum, so happy to see some familiar names already here! Let’s keep the community together and get to know new people too!

6 Likes

Howdy!
I migrated from the FFG forums a few days back and thought I should formally introduce myself.

5 Likes

ABSOLS HERE YAY!! Happy Ni Fang noises

EDIT: is Marcy here too ?

4 Likes

Umm… I don’t know. I think she’ll consider it, but she’s been real busy, and the attitude on the FFG forums got a bit too heated for her a while back.

So… I dunno! But I do hope to see her lovely text around here!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m Swordbreaker. I was also on the forums, also known as Swordbreaker, though I mostly patrolled the Genesys forums, and will continue to do that here.

3 Likes

@Absol197 Is there a place to read the Marcyverse stories as a booklike reading online or is it a private forum type thing ?

2 Likes

They’re mostly spread out among the various images she has on DA. Each picture has a snippet, ranging from about 800 words to about 2,000. That’s the best I can think of.

I am going to be narrative-izing literally everything for my character, Kemna, but that’s because I’m anal and obsessive, so something like that doesn’t exist for all the characters, unfortunately :frowning: .

EDIT: I now has an avatar! It’s Kemna, herself!

2 Likes

Drainsmith is setting up some Genesys forums at https://genesys.bigevil.net @swordbreaker

2 Likes

She said her good byes on the forums recently, but didn’t see she has commited to anywhere yet

2 Likes

Good to see you here!

I made the move over here too, although I also hung my hat at myswprg.com and legendsofthegalaxy.discussion.community, all with the same name and avatar. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m over there too.

1 Like

I’m interested, how did the community split up? Spread out evenly? Or any of them became less popular than the other two?

1 Like

This is my take on being a daily member on many newish forums. Hopefully I don’t upset anyone by being honest. :grimacing:

This forum by far seems to have the most daily traffic, except for specific topics. It seems to be the winner in popularity thus far, which makes me more comfortable in posting about other forums here without the admin getting upset?

Legends of the Galaxy comes in 2nd, but 1st in discussion of the Nubian Design Collective. Oggdude also has his own dedicated thread there.

Nytwyng did the work of setting up a dedicated forum at mySWRPG, but it currently comes 3rd in SW rpg traffic, I’m sorry to say.

For the Genesys folks, both this forum and Legends of the Galaxy have added categories. But, unsurprisingly the most traffic seems to be at Drainsmith’s Genesys RPG community since it is completely dedicated to Genesys.

Again, sorry, trying to be honest for the community. I want us all to stay together somewhere(s). I’ve supported all of the above from the get-go.

10 Likes

Discussion of other forums/sites is a-okay! We want this to be a hub for the community, which is definitely inclusive of linking/discussing other communities :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up!

3 Likes