Hello there!

Hello all. I was Wolfrider (with or without 45, I don’t remember) on FFG Forum and still is there. Nice to see so many users from the old forum migrated here.

9 Likes

I agree with you Wolf, very nice to see old faces here.

6 Likes

Hi all!

I was mostly a reader on the FFG forum (mainly Edge of the Empire), asked a few questions and always got good and fast advice. I felst sad when I heared the announcement that the FFG forum would be closed, I hung out there a lot, I came there for the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay forums, and stayed when they archived that forum.

I’m happy that so many have moved here from the Star Wars forums. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello all!

I’m Cloudylemonade92 from FFG Forums. Nice to see some familiar faces from those Forums have settled here.

We have to keep it alive somehow!

8 Likes

Hi folks, it’s GreyMatter from the FFG forums.

7 Likes

Welcome you here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Officially pinned. This is now the official welcome thread for the forum!

8 Likes

Hello all. I was not present of the FFG forums, but referenced them regularly. Figured I might start contributing here.

8 Likes

I’ve never met a sentient office chair before. Hello! Hope you enjoy the forum.

4 Likes

I have, they are quite comfy too!

4 Likes

Really? They didn’t object to being sat on?

3 Likes

Well, that’s why I’m here.

1 Like

Welcome to the party! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cant conplain when a gorgeous floofy Tooka sits in your lap now can you ?

3 Likes

I have bad experiences with felines taking a seat in my “lap.” Bad experiences involving cat pee where it definitely shouldn’t be. So yes, I can complain. >:(

2 Likes

Though I would prefer a Strill, this would be acceptable.

2 Likes

Do not panic my dear Warbird, this Tooka knows how to use a proper lavatory

2 Likes

Never heardf of a Strill before, but I am a Tooka, and I need a proper nesting space, and office chairs are comfy! Do not worry I will not claw you up like I did to my old sofa

4 Likes

Ah, yes. Strills, or Striile in Mando’a. Mandalorian hunting dogs. :D
They have a penchant for slobbering all over things, but they are quite excellent hunting animals and can even glide short distances.

3 Likes