Hello there!

Can we get some more different emojis? ;)

Thanks!

Cats peeing in your lap is not the worst thing they can do to you.

I have four cats.

Don’t get me wrong – If a cat pees in your lap, it is definitely understandable and totally appropriate for you to complain about that. I’m just saying, they could do worse things than pee.

Hello to all those whom have arrived before I did, whom arrived when I did, and whom will arrive long after I am gone from this frail carbon based mortal shell.
Also, substitute “who” for “whom” as needed, ain’t nobody got time to Google the weirdness of the English language. ;)

3 Likes

Welcome to the now bit desolate, but hopefully soon renewed discussion of our favourite universe and RPG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So this is where everyone from the FFG forums landed. Yay! I finally found my people! I take an unexpected break from teh internets & the game just as the FFG forums get shuttered and I lose track of where everyone went. Glad I managed to stumble on this page going through some old bookmarks on a recovered HD.

Edge announce anything new yet? Oggdude ever finish updating his character generator? Absol predict the release dates yet?

5 Likes

1: There was a reprints announcement by Edge recently
2: Dunno he moved somewhere ? What forum/site was he originally hosting on anyhow ?
3: That’s actually a good question; Absol, where art thou ?

1 Like

@EliasWindrider Oh wow, long time no see, glad to see you after so long!!

Thanks… you’re the a-wing right? My memory is a bit foggy (i now have 3 kids under 5, youngest just turned 1, so im perpetually short on sleep)

A-Wing Tooka noises Yup :) Its great to see you after so long! YAY KIDs I remember you mentioning being a father

EDIT: I did not know you have 3 children now! That’s wonderful news!

1 Like