Motherstar, an Ongoing Worldbuilding Project

I’ve had a sci-fi world percolating in the old turbocharger for a while now, and finally put it to digi-paper a few months ago using World Anvil (an excellent worldbuilding website) to put it together in the form of articles filling an encyclopedia.

I’ve already done a ton of work, but I’ve barely scratched the surface and have two motives for sharing it here.

1. I really want to share it! I think it’s really cool and that it provides good inspiration for a variety of things, from medieval fantasy to Star Wars.
  2. I’d also like to have some help. People who’ll read my articles and provide feedback and suggestions, or even contribute their own bits and pieces if the mood strikes (especially if artistically enclined).

I hope to make an RPG system for it someday, but in the meantime I figure it provides enough inspiration for a Genesys campaign that posting it here is the right move.

Without any further ado, here’s Motherstar!
If enough of you are interested (which I doubt, but hey you never know) I could put together a Discord server. Otherwise, feel free to post here or PM me with any thoughts, I’ll be grateful to hear them.

2 Likes