Old Republic Era (3600's BBY) Setting Material

As the campaign I was running that was using these notes has petered out I thought I’d share my notes that could be useful to others here. Most of the information in this is compiled and copied from the SWTOR game, however some of it I made myself for plot reasons.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1I6b50Fs46oULjPiacyMAMFTg-LDJqqFf?usp=sharing

This was my first time using this style of notes for GM’ing a game, I thought it worked pretty good just required a pretty large amount of up front work. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve this method of notetaking for running a game it would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Welcome back Swirly!

That looks like an impressive list. I’ll have to go through that. I’ll make sure I share anything I find strange with you

1 Like

Spins happily on the OfficeChair known as Swirly

YAY! You’re back! And its my favorite time period! goes to read

2 Likes

I’m really interested in the fact that you added Voss and the Dark Heart to your resources. Have you used it for your game? I keep thinking of ways to incorporate it but always struggle,

1 Like

Need to look over this. Love KOTOR, comics and games. Some of the books were ok to.

1 Like

I had plans to. There was a former Jedi in the party who left the order and it was one of the places I had planned for him to learn more (get that sweet sweet mentor discount on force stuff) but the campaign petered out before getting to that point. One of my other thoughts for a place to learn was on Manaan with the Order of Shasa.

Such a shame when that happens.

1 Like