Ship Art Thread

Digital model for art, or plastic model for use with wotc miniatures?

I just would love to have such kind of pictures for a YV-929 armed freighter.

I updated the XS-1200, adding eight Serenity-style bunks behind the cargo hold (four accessible through upper catwalks, and four below). Took out the two officer quarters to make an extended public space. The dedicated computer room suggests that there was far more communication equipment than there is now.

2 Likes

Commissioned by me; art by adamkop.deviantart.com/

This is the Saracen Saber, the ship of my team from the first RPG game i played circa '90-'91, good ole West End Games Star Wars! She has a special place in my heart :)

She was originally a stock YT-1300 (Center Cockpit), with dorsal and ventral quads like the Falcon. The modification you notice in the stern was to add more cargo room was designed of all people by my sister. I thought it was cool that my sister was gaming with us, and she was a good player. However, we found out years after she quit and the game had ended that she was an Imperial spy and had led to the deaths of nearly half the group and almost every PC or NPC that had been killed!!!

4 Likes

Whoa! You commissioned that? How recently? I am pretty sure this was my desktop background for a good while, hah! Love the style.

This is one of my first commissions, so it must have been 2013 or so

1 Like