SWRPG Manager - A tool to help GMs manage Adversaries

I created this free online tool to help GMs run SW FFG games: https://swrpgmanager.yoaquim.com/. It supports viewing adversaries’ characteristics, derived values, talents, abilities, skills, weapons and more. It also allows you to organize and manage adversaries in a (hopefully) streamlined way.

This would not have been possible without Stoogoff and his awesome tool (would have linked it, but limited on links I can post :frowning: ); it definitely inspired this tool, so shout-out to them wherever they are! How is this different from Stoogoff’s existing tool?

• You can create an account and login

• You can create campaigns and scenarios

• You can browse adversaries and add them to scenarios

• You can then “play” a scenario and get a minified view of all adversaries, so you can manage them all in one screen.

• It’s all saved online, so you don’t have to worry about importing/exporting

• You can “roll” dice and get results (this is still actively being developed, so very early functionality still)

• Other UI changes

• More soon, if folks find it useful!

The tool is still in the early stages, and will most def break – please reach out when it does!

If you wanna donate, feel free to buy me a coffee — but no pressure, just enjoy the tool!

Happy to hear feedback on this.

Happy gaming!

1 Like

More screenshots:

1 Like

This is awesome! It’s a nice integration of the Adversaries function. Any plans to let us import our custom adversaries?

1 Like

Thanks!

Hadn’t thought about it, but can certainly think on it and plan it out!

In your opinion, what would be ideal?

Thanks again!

I used the looing for adversary feature exclusively through my last campaign. It worked well, hope to see the ability to bring in our own soon.

The APP is very good, to make it excellent it could have a button to export as an image (just like oggdude) and/or print to PDF. Would this be possible to do?

1 Like