The SWRPG Cantina

I jump over the bar, grabbing a random bottle as I go, hunker down and neck it … I’m a drinker, not a fighter.

The Twi’lek continues to lean against the bar, sipping the Corellian Whiskey and ducking projectiles and bottles being thrown around the room.

“Can’t we all just…” He mutters as he hops up on the bar narrowly dodging two combatants going at it with wild fists. “Get along?..”

2 Likes

In and out of character is fine

This thread is really just a free for all anything-goes-as-long-as-its-fun kind of place.

It is what Cantinas are really

2 Likes

Sets up a IT HAS BEEN sign

Sign reads

It has been
1 day
10 hours
Since last bar fight,
Last Invasion,
Last Sith Tantrum
Sabbacc Game Tournament

Whose uip for a round of cards ?

1 Like

The shady human dressed according to the latest fashion on the Imperial Center picks up a chair and sits down at the table. ,I’m in." His huttese isn’t flawless, but one to be sure, his accent is far from the Imperial contrary to one might have guessed.

In Catrhar the Cantina owner replies kindly with a “Welcome” and deals the cards out once chips are placed.

Now that brings up a new thought, how are credits calculated on this forum software ?

A well dressed Pantoran walks up to the table, places down a large pile of credits, “Is there an open seat?”

1 Like

The Gotal at the table gets beaned in the head by an airborne beer bottle and collapses to the floor, unconscious, freeing up his seat to the Pantoran.

3 Likes

Sees the game has hit a stall out ?

I havent figured out how to deal cards here…

The charming Twi’lek sits down at the table, placing a neat stack of credits down. His drink unspilled and clothes unspoiled. He smiles warmly and takes a sip.

“All in…”

“You didn’t even look at your cards.” - states the human. “That’s going to be a fine appetizer for the evening.” - and he leans back content in his hand. “I call”

1 Like

The Cathar looks at her cards. “I call” Freezes a zero at the next turn to do so

The human, impatiently tapping on the table breaks the silence.
“Are you gonna deal or not?”
His frustration with the dealer is growing larger by the seconds and his hand is slowly moving towars his blaster.

A loud heavy thud is heard from the gfene4ral direction of the bar which is also followed by loud continued snoring sounds of a drunken Cathar “Five more minutes Ma”

A nexu loafs nearby

A grizzled figure, walks into the dimly lit cantina in the small hours of the morning, his heavy boots slowly crunching through the broken glass scattered across the floor. He looks slowly around at the figures strewn about the establishment; the players snoozing at their sabbac game, the unconscious or possibly dead squad of Troopers over to his right, and the various other, clearly inebriated, patrons snoring heavily in various booths.
He approaches the bar, as he leans over to search for the landlady, the outline of his short stocked DH-X Heavy blaster across his back can be clearly made out under his poncho.
His gravelly voice enquires into the dark,
“Anyone serving around here? Anyone even conscious?”

A Xexto arises from behind the counter to the figure’s surprise, and exclaims “Hello there, what can I do ya for?”

A Jawa hops up onto the bar beside the Xexto and raises a pair of bottles in the air. “Utinni!!”

1 Like

The Xexto takes a swig of some Corellian Whisky and laughs at the Jawa

The figure looks the spindly form of of the xexto up and down, and growls out.
“You work here? Looking for Leetoo, was told this was her place”
He rubs his stubbled jaw and looks around again at the carnage of the previous evening.
“I’ve got the wrong place haven’t I? Hell not even sure I’ve got the right sector. Gimme a double of whatever’s got the most kick.”

A drunken belch is briefly heard before a loud swear in Jawaese as the counter rattles, a drunken Cathar finally stands up[. “Lee who ??” She asks, briefly wonder where she is…

Absently the drunk Cathar mixes a perfect Corellian Coffee, “If this dont pick ya up I dunno what will” She then notices the Xexto and reaches for the Jawa for snuggles.