Threat Advantage Tables

I’ve noticed that there are quite a few variations on the spending advantage and threat tables. Does anyone know of a consolidated spreadsheet or cheat sheet? That would be helpful. Thanks!

We’ve got a few resources here cataloguing the suggestions from the rulebooks about advantages and threats: GM Screens & References

I will say though, the rulebooks reinforce that these are suggestions at the end of the day. I know people have their own degrees of comfort with coming up with idea on their own, but the system really is built for that! Don’t feel like you need to use these graphs to figure out what happens :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for pulling this together!

1 Like

I’ve compiled all the published advantage and threat tables into a single document. Yes, there’s an intentionally blank page in the PDF, because I printed out copies on cardstock paper and had them spiral bound with clear covers. The blank page was to keep page groupings the way I wanted them. I need to make another pass at refreshing it a bit, because I think I could do better with formatting. But…they work.

3 Likes