[Version 0.8] The Old Republic

Well, looking forward to seeing [Version 0.9] of this book. And please, let me know if I can be of help with the ships.

So I just discovered this today. As an Old Republic fan I truly appreciate this and I really like what you created. I’ve been working on an extremely expansive movie trilogy of my own that takes place in the Legacy era using FFG and have been working on highly detailed and expansive Sith trees that somewhat mirror what we see in FaD for the Jedi as well as their expansion in the Clone Wars FFG books.

However my issue is I have no mates that really understand the system. It’s this constant back and fourth of what works and what doesn’t. This has left me struggling for months to truly figure a lot out. I love what you have done and was wondering if you’d like to collaborate a little. Possibly expand what you’ve created and combine it a little with mine or just give me some advice. I don’t want to horde what I create for myself when done but I want it to be balanced and well thought out. I’m not sure on this forums private messaging but if you have any interest I’d love to hear from you or if you have another suggestion I’m open to all things.

This project I’m working on is a HUGE passion of mine. As an artist I’ve created concept art, maps, as much as I can by myself just to bring it to fruition. What I lack is understanding of the FFG system as while I have every book have never played, as well as the knowledge to create custom classes and custom species that were never brought into the game. So I thank you for your wonderful contribution and thank you in advance for any help or communication you’re willing to offer me.

I downloaded this, found a lot of stuff missing, since its homebew, Me and some fellolw guild members have come to the conclusion of why Mandoalore attacked and nearly destroyed the Cathar Species as a whole. But its entirely homebrew and then seeing that the whole section for the Mandalorian Wars is empty, just some headers. it got me to thinking…

Would you like some small stories to set in that time period ?

1 Like