This is a port from the old FFG community forums. The following is a custom Era Book for the Old Republic era.
Similar to Genesys content I create, I’ve tried to match FFG’s visuals, formatting and phrasing as best as I possibly can, to create some homebrew that feels as close as possible to “the real deal”!
Currently the document features 5 new species (Dashade, Echani, Miraluka, Rattataki, Sith Pureblood), an all new Sith Career (which generates a lot of conflict =P) and four universal specializations. It also features a chapter of weapons & armor (some from existing material, some newly added) and attachments (including two new lightsaber crystals).
I have hopes of working on this in the future, but currently other interests take my priorities. I can’t yet say when I next work on it, but I’m hoping to do some playtesting of this era throughout the year =)
- Made title all caps
- Fix table backgrounds
- Acolyte: Replace “Prey on the Weak” with “Renegade Form”
- Lord: Replaced “Enhanced Leader” with “Nobody’s Fool (Improved)”, replaced “Fear the Shadows” with “Master of the Order”
- Sorcerer: Replaced “Intense Focus” with “Natural Mystic”
- Gladiator: Adjust connection in the tree (D2-D3)
- Mandalorian Crusader: Completely redesigned the tree
- Cartel Dealer: Added this new tree
- Imperial Loyalist: Added this new tree
- Removed conflict from certain talents
- Made all conflict talents force talents as well
- Added the Dart Launcher weapons, inspired by Bounty Hunter & Imperial Agent skills in TOR
- Fixed styling & colours
- Added credits for all known artwork
- Initial release
Hope you folks enjoy
May the 4th be with you (in a few months, anyway)