SWRPG Equipment Spreadsheets

Somebody requested access to gain Editor permissions. Since I don’t know who it is etc., I declined. If you are seeing this and have a particular reason you would like Editor permissions (such as fixing an error or collaborating), please PM me and we can discuss it.

Just stumbled in a FFG error, I think. G&G lists the Liquidsilver L7 Light Blaster Pistol as you have, but Fly Casual lists it for 425, R4, Stun Setting only. I think FC came out first, and am guessing that’s what OggDude uses.

1 Like

As far as I can see, the L7 in Fly Casual got neither Accurate nor Pierce qualities which it does in Gadgets and Gear. Therefore the huge and in my opinion valid cost enhancement.
One could argue that G&G is produced later and can be seen as an overhaul or corrective solution.

2 Likes

When I get Fly Casual (which is next on my acquisition list), I will list the differences using notes on the cells. However, as @Dreenan pointed out, the stat blocks are different enough that it was likely an intentional change and I would err on the side of GaG.

Part of this is simply game design, as it sounds like the L7 in Fly Casual was just Blaster Pistol +25cr for 2S when concealed. The GaG design is much more unique and interesting.

Thank you for the catch! I appreciate the feedback.

Agreed; suggest listing them as two different pistols as either version seems legal to use. Wish the GaG version had a different name.

In some rare instances I would list them separately (I think I did this with a ship or vehicle once), but since my impression is that the GaG version is the “correct” version, I would leave notes to explain the differences.

If they were more radically different, I would list them separately, but because one is simply Blaster Pistol+ and the other has a couple changes that make it an actually unique weapon, that seals the deal for me.

Question for my readers:
The sheet is getting very expansive, and therefore more difficult to navigate. Should I add sub-categories to each section?

For example, “Energy Weapons” could be segmented into pistols, convertible pistols, submachine guns, shotguns, carbines, rifles, etc.

I am leaning towards “no,” but I want to hear your feedback.

1 Like

I have wished for “Grenades” and “Blast” energy weapons to be together-- is that what you mean by Shotguns?–but I have been able to just search for those terms almost as easily.

Energy weapons with Blast would be “Shotguns” or “Scatterguns,” yes, but I’m NOT talking about grouping scatterguns with grenades. The overarching groups would remain the same, but would receive “subcategories” in the same way that ships and vehicles are separated into the different factions (though these subcategories would be by sort, not faction).

If you’re just looking for weapons that all have a certain feature or quality, then spot searching for “Blast” or whatever is your best bet.

Update: Added Suns of Fortune (EotE SoF).

Changelog of adjustments and fixes:

• ATA Pulse-Wave Blaster: Page 12 GaG corrected to Page 10 GaG
  • Dueling Pistol: Added SoF variant stats
  • ACP Array Gun: Position adjusted
  • SX-21 Pump-Action Scatter Blaster: Position adjusted
  • GLX Firelance Blaster Rifle: Position adjusted
  • DH-17 Blaster Carbine: Position adjusted
  • VL-6 Warhead Launcher: Position adjusted
  • VL-6 Missile: Position adjusted

(Mobile/Printer Friendly ONLY):

• DUM-series Pit Droid: Added note on droid class
  • Maintenance Droid: Added note on price
  • Slave I, modified Firespray System Patrol Craft: Updated name styling
  • Shadow Caster, modified Lancer-Class Pursuit Craft: Updated name styling
  • VCX-100 Light Freighter and Ghost, modified VCX-100 Light Freighter: Updated styling
3 Likes

Somebody requested editor access to the spreadsheet, so just in case he sees this or it proves illuminating to someone else:

I am solely responsible for the spreadsheet, and I intend to keep it that way. If you would like to assist in the furtherance of the spreadsheet’s scope, please PM me and we can work something out.

Update: Small, but important, bug fix.

The statblock for the Christophsis Crystal was in grievous error, as I had copy-pasted the “format” from another crystal and failed to adjust the mod list. This has now been fixed on both sheets.

I also fixed a minor formatting error with the Etaan Crystal on the mobile/printer friendly sheet.

Update: Added Lightsaber Crafting from Endless Vigil (FaD EV) to the Crafting Spreadsheet.

Update: Updated the Species tabs of the Character Creation Spreadsheet.

Additions likely include:

• Endless Vigil (FaD EV)
  • Suns of Fortune (EotE SoF)

Hey, P-47, you’ll probably know…

Do we have stats anywhere for the “Rogue-class” Porax-38 starfighter? Cad Bane’s starfighter from the stolen Force-sensitive kids story arc in The Clone Wars. Also a couple MagnaGuards were flying them in the TCW movie chasing after Anakin and Ahsoka as they approached Tatooine.

I’m creating a bounty hunter for this week’s session and I thought it would be cool for him to have one of these. I could probably cobble together some working stats that are good enough, but it would be nice if there was an official block for it somewhere.

Ah, the Star Wars conversion of my sister.

If it is anywhere, it would be in one of the FaD books I don’t own. Keepers of the Peace seems like the most likely candidate, I know it isn’t in Endless Vigil.

I don’t think it has stats. If you need any help cooking something up or just want another set of eyes to review it, I’d be happy to help either over PMs or in a dedicated thread.

1 Like

Thanks! I didnt think it was anywhere, but wanted to make sure.

I’ll start a thread on it tomorrow and see what might be a reasonable stat block.

1 Like

Speaking of buzz droids… Do we have stats for those anywhere?

Pretty sure they’re a sidebar in RotS or CotR.
That’s something I should check on, if they’re actually statted as droids I should add them to the sheet (speaking of which, you might want to check the “Droids” section to be on the safe side).

1 Like

Buzz droids are in the Adversary section of Rise of the Separatists (pp. 141) and Collapse of the Republic (pp. 142).

Ah, thank you. That’s why they didn’t make it onto my sheet.

As much as I have put on my sheet, I can only do so much and I’ve drawn the line at Adversaries not listed as equipment.