SWRPG Equipment Spreadsheets

@Cloudy, are you on mobile or on a computer?
Is anyone else having the same problem? The top row of each sheet should be “frozen.”

Also, would anybody know why Google Sheets is messing with my mind by stealth editing cell size by a couple points and messing up my nice neat rows? >:(

The headers are frozen for me on laptop and phone.

Google works in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve overhauled everything except the Ship and Vehicle Weapons and Modifications, which is due for a complete overhaul anyway.

I’ll likely finish by Monday.

3 Likes

Android Mobile. Still the same :(

Hmm, I’m afraid the problem is on your end then. Have you checked your settings to make sure there isn’t an on/off switch for frozen rows? I don’t know that there would be, just an idea.

Among various minor fixes (such as replacing “Tallanx” with “Darvro” in the latter’s description since I copy-pasted and forgot to edit), here is a specific change that’s worth mentioning:
After further consideration and examination, I changed my recommendation for the AT-AP’s Heavy Mass Driver, removing the suggestion of changing the range to Short. I was under the impression that it only said Extreme range because that’s the longest Personal-scale range, and the weapon was mistakenly labeled as Personal-scale. However, I think they intended it to be Extreme on the Planetary-scale, and the only mistake was mislabeling it as Personal.

As for overhauling the Ship & Vehicle Weapons and Attachments, I’m adding a section for special, vehicle-specific weapons that aren’t fully statted out with price, rarity, compatible silhouette, etc.
Should I remove the full weapon profile from the vehicle listings, and simply include fire arc and linked like I did for the ordinary weapons, or should I leave the full profiles there? I’m inclined to remove them, it’ll save a lot of space and clutter and it’ll be more uniform. However, I understand if you’d want to be able to run the vehicle entirely from its row, without having to refer to another sheet for a weapon whose stats may be hard to remember.

1 Like

Update: Ship and Vehicle Weapons and Modifications sheet overhauled.
I ended up having to split it into two sheets, one for weapons and one for attachments.

I won’t be able to finish today like I thought, as when I got right down to it, it was a bigger job than I thought AND I’m battling a bad case of robo-brain pain. However, through sheer determination and a healthy helping of heavy metal, I finished updating the main spreadsheet.

Hopefully I’ll be able to finish the mobile/printer friendly spreadsheet next weekend. Beyond the overhaul of the Ships and Vehicles Weapons and Modifications, I also need to go through and test page sizes etc. and shenaniganize with the formats.

To reiterate an important question:
I added a section for special, vehicle-specific weapons that aren’t fully statted out with price, rarity, compatible silhouette, etc.
Should I remove the full weapon profile from the vehicles’ listings, and simply include fire arc, linked, and limited ammo like I did for the ordinary weapons, or should I leave the full profiles there? I’m inclined to remove them, it’ll save a lot of space and clutter and it’ll be more uniform.

2 Likes

I love this!
I have but one request. Is it possible to add filters to the columns? Or it’s not working for the shared document?
It would be easier to look for specific item.

Ctrl+F if you’re on a computer can let you search by word.
As for filters, you need to own the document in order to use filters. I have a filter column for most of the sheets (all the way on the right), but it’s hidden. To use the filters, you’d need to copy the sheet to your drive, reveal that column, turn on filter view, and then filter to your heart’s content. I have it sorted by category.

Does that help?

(Note: unless anyone has requested otherwise, I’m going to go through and remove the full weapon profiles from ship info on Saturday.)

I can use the filters. I just click the Data menu > Filter View > Create new temporary filter

… then the little filter icons (three parallel lines arranged as a triangle) appear in each cell in the header row, clicking one of them brings up the filter menu for the column.

I’ve tried all three of the spreadsheets and they all work for me. Maybe not all browsers support it, or something?

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know that. Thanks. And you’re able to unhide the column for yourself?

No, it won’t let me do that. There are a lot of options greyed out in the various menus but it lets you do some basic manipulation of data, like sorting and flitering.

1 Like

Great, I didn’t know that either!

I knew I could do it on my own copy, but that wouldn’t be updated, so felt that doesn’t worth the effort.
Ctrl+F is nice if you look for text, but for example if i’m looking for a silhouette 3 ship with something searching “3” won’t really help me. - and the mobile version (of the search function) is just not convenient. I’ll check Lazer’s method.

1 Like

Update: Completed SWRPG Equipment Spreadsheet (Mobile/Printer-Friendly) project, completed SWRPG Equipment Spreadsheet overhaul.

News: I’ll be creating a Character Creation spreadsheet with Careers, Specializations, Skills, and Species outlined to help people trying to put together a character. When I complete this project, I’ll remove the Species tab from the existing sheets.

Reminder: Feedback is always welcome! If there is anything you don’t like, or would like changed, please let me know.

1 Like

Update: Completed SWRPG Character Creation Spreadsheet project and added it to the first post.

I have not deleted the species tabs from the SWRPG Equipment Spreadsheets, but should I? Thoughts? Are there any features you think I should add to the Character Creation spreadsheet?

3 Likes

News: I have finally acquired Starships and Speeders, and so will be adding it soon. I will include a changelog of all the adjusted stats (ex. SCM-2’s Linked quality) when I finish.

3 Likes

Update: Added Starships and Speeders.

Changelog of adjusted stats (entry error/typo corrections excluded):

• SC2-M: Forward twin light blaster cannon: Linked 2 becomes Linked 1. Salvo: Linked 4 becomes Linked 3. (Error corrected by SaS)
  • AT-ST: Additional rules: Added Mortar Launcher. (Stat addition)
  • Mandalorian Protectorate “Fang” Starfighter: Overhaul of previous versions, listed separately.
  • HH-87 Starhopper: Overhaul of previous version (AoR FLT), listed separately.
  • TIE/ca “Punisher”: Different name for TIE/it “Interdictor,” alternate name listed.
  • Aurore-class Freighter: Armor: 5 reduced to 2. (Stat change)
  • Ghost, modified VCX-100 Light Freighter: Hard Points: Changed “5” to “5(0)”. (Style update)
  • C-ROC Gozanti-Class Light Cruiser: Fore Defense: 3 reduced to 2. (Stat change)
  • DP20 Gunship: Speed: 4 reduced to 3. (Stat change)
  • MC30c: Additional rules: Added Cluster Bombs. (Stat addition)
  • Raider-Class Corvette: Weapons: Added hull concussion missile launchers. Added carrier conversion. (Stat addition)
  • Rendili Stardrive Neutron Star-Class Bulk Cruiser: Added carrier conversion.
  • Victory-II Class Star Destroyer: Weapons: Added Linked 1 to Twin Medium Turbolasers. (Error corrected by SaS)

Additionally, I made the following layout adjustments:

• Phantom, modified VCX-Series Auxiliary Starfighter: Moved to Starfighters (Other).
  • YT-1300: Adjusted location inside category.
  • YT-2400: Adjusted location inside category.
4 Likes

@P-47Thunderbolt ,

Which books (if any) are you still missing to continue updating this very useful reference source?

Any not listed in the OP.

I need to add Endless Vigil, I’ll hopefully do that soon.

Update: Added Endless Vigil (FaD EV).

2 Likes